Characteristics of ERS-Tower
- Foundation plate
- Articulating gimbal joints
- Column section
- Guy and insulator attachment plate
- Anchoring solution
- Composite insulated cross arm
- Composite insulator for Tension
- Hardware assembly for support and dead end insulator.
- Shield wire support and dead end assembly hardware.
- Base section of the tower.
- To support the tower by
distributing its weight evenly to
- It can be installed at leveled
ground or up to a 30 degrees
- Designed for soft soils with
minimal bearing capacity.
- Bearing capacity-capacity of soil to support the loads
applied to the ground.
Articulating gimbal joints
- Connecting the tower to the foundation plate.
- Allows a rotation of tower 360 degrees in all direction
- Makes it easy to erect the tower.
- Allows the tower installed on uneven ground
Guy and insulator attachment plate
- HT Steel (Gr. IS 2062) Guy plate used to connect the guy wire and polymer type insulator to the tower.
- It takes very less time to install.
- Column section are fabricated from lightweight, high strength structural (Gr. IS 2062).
- All welded construction insures and eliminates the loss of small bolted sections.
- Modular square design allows easy erection.
- Column sections have one common length and all the section are interchangeable.
- Each corner acts as a integrated railing system which allows the gin pole and safety devices to slide from bottom to top without any interruption.
- Basic column section is 6.4 m with other column heights of 4.27 m and 2.13 m.
- Section ends have very high area of contact.
- End machined to tight tolerance to eliminate alignment problem.
Composite Insulated Cross arm
- Easy to install
- Easy to handle
- Insulated cross arms are polymer type insulators,hence less in weight
- Reduces ROW (Rights of way)
- Insulated cross arms are not bulky types, it is easy to install and less in size