What is a SOLAR POWERED PUMP?
- Pumping system receives electricity from the PV Modules
- It uses solar energy to pump the water from deep well, river, lake, ponds, tube well or bore hole
- It pumps water through a pipe to where its needed
- Solar pumping systems are sized according to the requirement during sunny and dry seasons
- PV water pumping system does not produce any atmospheric pollutant
Why SOLAR POWERED PUMP is required?
- Hassle free logistics
- Rugged construction
- Early pay back period
- Reliable access to water
- Savings due to low maintenance
- Tank storage options enable access to water 24 hours a day
- DC motor connects directly to solar array without any inverter
- Sensors enable system can handle dry run and overflow situation
- Productivity increases in summer, when water requirement is usually greater
- Independent of Grid electricity, makes the system feasible for remote location
- Eco-friendly system eliminates noise, pollutant emissions and fuel spills issues
- Day time operation of the system reduces 50% investment for battery back-up
- Low yielding borehole gets time to refill
- Eliminates expenditure of fossil fuels
How much water does it PUMP?
Daily water output of a solar water pump depends on four factors
- How much solar energy is available?
- What is the capacity of the solar PV system?
- What is the total vertical distance/head for pumping?
- How efficient the system is?
- Pump Characteristic
- Solar MPPT Range
- Stall Frequency (RPM)
- Pipe Diameter & Material
- Solar PV Capacity (kW)
- Because of poor or nonexistent grid connectivity in many rural parts of India, farmers are forced to use expensive and polluting diesel generation to provide irrigation for their farms.Solar Water Pumps is a potential solution to this problem
- Supreme`s solar water pumping solutions enhances the agricultural productivity and the economic prosperity of farmers in remote rural regions of India. The solution can be easily designed to be used with all types of irrigation methods.