streamlining operations at various Industry and Government levels. Successful implementation has led us
to strong association with industry majors’ research organizations like CMRI Dhanbad and NRSA
Headquartered out of Kolkata we are a part of the Geospatial Industries which includes GIS & Remote
sensing. Our GIS team is working in association with CW Consulting. We take pride in introducing our
GIS team that has acquired sound Technical Strength in diverse business functionalities.
Our consultants have the expertise to address the needs of customers in the field of Mining, Export &
Manufacturing of VTS devices – with specialization in:
- Export Geospatial services
- Development of products
- Weather based for Shipping cargoes & chartering
- Documentation & consulting
- Smart City/Smart Grid Projects
- Rural Electrification & IPDS
- Consulting & Planning
GIS and Remote Sensing Application
- Image Interpretation and Analysis
- Integration of Remote Sensing and GIS Technology
- Disaster Management System
- Database Design and Connectivity for GIS Application
- Surveying, Networking and Demographic Analysis
- Environmental and Forest Management System
- Tourism Development and Database Integration
- GIS based Application ANALYTICS (Using MS OLAP and Oracle Discoverer)
- Rajib Gandhi Rural Electrification Project in BIHAR & WEST BENGAL
- IPDS Project in BIHAR
- IPDS Project In GUNA (Madhya Pradesh), BHATINDA (PUNJAB)
Master plan through GIS platform. In the MP based region selection for IPDS project where linking of
the consumer database with the base map and electrical network entities and electrical network map will
represent the relationship of consumer database and electrical network entities spatially in
relation to land base features. We do the following work given below.
- Electrical entity survey: Survey of the electrical entities should be done by the DGPS. Main aim of the survey job is collecting and developing the attribute data including latitude and longitude value of each electrical entity and asset coding (66 KV/ 33KV system, 11KV system, RMUs, DTs, cables, conductors and HT/LT poles/ feeder pillar boxes).
- Door-to- door survey: A consumer survey work consists with consumer code. Code will be the identity of the consumer along with the connectivity to the electrical system profile. Consumer code will help out for the indexing of spatial and non spatial data in respect to the consumer database creation.
- Rectification of Base map and satellite imagery: Collection of the base map and satellite imageries for thearea of interest should be rectified through ortho and geometric rectification of the image, proper georeferencing of the image with the specific projection property (WGS84)
- Digitization of electrical network with electrical entities: Creation of separate object classes for each electrical entities and create a topology network for the electrical network mapping. Digitization of electrical entities and network on the base map with the specified projection system is one of the important part.
- Physical map creation: A physical map of the project area will consist entire electrical network, entity, related information. Information of man holes, trenches, footpaths, important landmarks like public buildings, religious place, petrol pump, railway, roads, streets are also the important physical map elements.
Few Showcase Projects
1. SMART CITY Pilot Project in Puducherry: First time in India a consumer – utility interactive pilot smart city project in Puducherry has been planned. Supreme is one of the other companies who is in touch with Puducherry Electricity Department (PED) officials for the project execution.
The following processes are the key of the project to give it a proper look in reality: Substation Survey, Electrical entity survey HT, LT etc., Doorto-door consumer survey, Preparation of Single Line Diagram (SLD), Indexing and data integration, Digital network preparation.After preparation of the digital network we are going to create 3D map utilizing base line information, also we’ll going to create the proposedDSS (Decision Support System) for Smart City utilities. For the 3D visualization our solution and project methodology are as follows:
A. Field Survey: Survey of the electrical entities should be done by the DGPS. Main aim of the survey job is collecting and developing the attribute data including latitude and longitude value of each electrical entity and asset coding (110 KV/ 22KV or 11KV system, 11KV system, RMUs, DTs, cables, conductors and HT/LT poles/ feeder pillar boxes, Over head and under groaned network line etc.
B. Mapping : After complete the Field Survey we create 3D electrical asset map draw.
2. GIS based Monitoring System for Irrigation Schemes This is an internet-based application for Monitoring irrigartion schemes of West Bengal, incorporating GIS front-end. It supports standard internet browsers, creates updates and maintains the desired information on total state wise irrigation details.
Key issues addressed are:
Dataset Requirement- details of installations/deployment
- Deep Tubewells (DTW) with irrigation potential upto 40 ha
- Shallow Tubewells (STW)with irrigation potential upto 6 ha
- River Lift Irrigation Scheme (RLI) used for exploiting surface water from River, canal, lake etc. with irrigation potential upto 60 ha
Monitoring Usage of irrigation facilities and resources Including electricity and fuel Breakdown data and analysis
Revenue analysis at various levels state, blocks and mouza/ village.
3. Farm and Dairy Management System:
This Internet enabled GIS application is developed for Sarasa Green, Durgapur, required for planning and design of Dairy Farm Management and optimal utilization of available resources. The project involves planning & management of whole dairy farm along with groundwater resource mapping, soil mapping, land use planning and mapping, palaeo channel identification from satellite imagery.
Incorporation of databases to handle decision support system and comprehensive presentation of the entire scheme is the prime concern. This system can be extended to NDDB, Dairy Development Boards and other Cooperative Diary.
Environment: ASP, DHTML,
Spans/Geomatica, Geo-IIS, IIS Server, MS
OLAP, MS SQL Server.
4. PIMSS (PROVINCIAL INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGEMENT SUPPORT SYSTEM)
The main aim of PIMSS (PROVINCIALINFRASTRUCTURE MANAGEMENTSUPPORT SYSTEM) is to coordinate and make the decision at the provincial level. It will be able to give all the information to the Afghanistan Govt. as well as provincial and district profile on the development and infrastructure, in order to allow for ANDS (Afghanistan National Development Strategy) monitoring.
It will also deal with the field survey and monitoring teams (FSMTs), which will be connected to the central system through mobile services.
PIMSS project needs to gather data from different sources and organizations to implement Afghanistan into a common system through suitable programs and projects. This data could be already either existing or need to be build. This geographical data need to have consistency. Therefore, it can be pointed out that data layers must be GIS-enabled.
A preliminary geological survey (geological mapping) would be carried out at Tizit district , Nagaland and to determine the general geological structure of the rocks exposed and determine their geology. We also need to study the coal seams exposed and how they are oriented. Collection of samples are carried out of different litho units from different sites along with their GPS reading. The attitude of the different litho units will be determined and determine the type folding , faulting and thrusting which has taken place.
For our fieldwork we carried along with us Differential global positioning system (DGPS) of type JUNO-SB ., geological hammer , plastic pouch , rubber band , marker,knief and etc Throughout our survey, our DGPS was kept “on” to take several readings that is latitudes and longitudes as well as altitudes of the ground control points.
Our study area is bounded between the following latitudes and longtitudes; (26054”21.57’N,94o56”23.83’E),
(26o52”14.53’N,94o58”23.12’E). The survey area comes to around 4 sq. kms . During our traverse we took several GCP points of the area of interest (AOI) at the same time we tracked the route of our traverse . Total number of stations /GCP points were ten .The number of rock types identified were four . These litho units were grayish clay, shaly coal, red colored rock, and coal. The clay is soft in nature having grey color The shaly coal is having characteristics of shale at the same time lignite is observed giving a blackish color. The red colored rock is overlying the coal seams. It will be identified only after analysis. The identification of these samples will be confirmed only after results come in. This study area is located at the midist of coal mine and so lots of mining opportunities are awaiting.
WEATHER DATA SERVICES
We will offer CUSTOMISED point to point weather services solution with a 95.7% up time guarantee. CUSTOMER will have access to weather data, which will include all the locations required with State Capitals. This will include the following products &services:
Features current condition descriptions, temperature, wind speed and direction, humidity, comfort level, UV index, dew point, miles of visibility barometric pressure and tendency. The information is updated every 15 minutes.
Features a detailed 48-hour outlook broken into four segments per day: morning, afternoon, evening, and overnight. Each segment provides condition descriptions, high/low temperatures, wind speed and direction, humidity, comfort level, UV index, expected and probability of precipitation, and miles of visibility. The information is updated four times per day.
Feature condition descriptions, high/low temperatures, wind speed and direction, humidity, comfort level, UV index, expected and probability of precipitation, and miles of visibility. The information is updated four times per day.
Features tropical storm and hurricane/typhoon/cyclone tracking for Indian Oceans and Bay of Bengal, throughout the hurricane season. Includes current movement and minimum central pressure, forecasted storm positions, wind speeds, wind gusts, wind radii, and wave radii for the next 120 hours. This can be accompanied by our proprietary hurricane tracking maps showing the current location, past coordinates, and forecasted path. The information is updated every 6 hours or as new data becomes available.
Regular Current Condition Maps
For all available locations in India & South Asia.
10 Kilometer resolutions Meteosat-5 IR
Satellite, updated twice per day.
Delivery Method: XML web services or FTP as requested.
Advances in Short Term Weather
Due to recent advances in computer modeling techniques and much improved monitoring via satellite; it is now possible to forecast the weather with pinpoint accuracy for short periods of time. With the advancement of supercomputers, weather models that previously took hours to run can now be run in a matter of minutes on a much more rapid cycle. Just a few years ago, the Weather Service ran just one rapid update cycle model called the RUC model at a 60 kilometer resolution for just a few hours; today, that same weather model is run at a 20 kilometer resolution for the next 12 hours. Instead of relying solely on current condition readings at airports, meteorologists now gather much of their weather information including surface temperature readings on a real-time basis from infrared satellite. Places that previously lacked weather stations can now be monitored from the skies above. With improved input has come better accuracy. Weather forecast accuracy for the next few hours can now be measured in tenths of a degree Fahrenheit rather than degrees Fahrenheit. Also we already have a technical tie-up for data feed from CW USA with advance tested modeling & better services.
Virtual GIS (3D Visualization):
This is a solution to build e-municipality and e-organizations that provide services for properties and related urban items.
In a GIS based in 2D / 3D environment it delivers all services depending on properties and owners.
- Integrates all municipality department and other internal departments of property based e-orgs
- Covers three layers of urban information pyramid
- It is a scalable solution for cities with different age or size
- The extent of implementing this solution is upon request, but its look is always “Virtual City” oriented.