Welcome To Supreme & Co.
Supreme was established in 1970 as a steel based engineering unit having annual capacity of 3600 Metric Tons. It has since diversified and grown into a leading multi-product Engineering unit having a combined annual capacity of 36000 Metric Tons of comprised Galvanized Steel fabrications and a very large range of Aluminum, Copper, Plastic & Rubber accessories to cater global requirement of Towers, Hardware & Accessories for Power Transmission & Distribution Lines. Throughout its growth, the company has diligently pursed policies of technical excellence, product development, In-house tooling, continuous in-house research and development to offer customized solutions to a wide range of customers.
Traditionally Supreme & Co. has grown organically by leveraging its cost effective, comprehensive and highly resilient production facilities, vendor & subcontractor network, effective purchasing policies and highly responsive marketing setup. However, for the past three years we have been pursuing an active policy of entering strategic joint ventures with aim of providing a one stop shop to our Customers & Utilities by synergizing entrepreneurial talent, engineering capability and domain knowledge, with our strength resulting from organizational size, large resource base, globally known and acclaimed brand and a vast marketing network. Thus the solution produced by this synergy is larger than the sum of the parts.
Who We Are
Supreme & Co. will continue to invest in equipment, R&D, manpower as well as Information Technology, to continuously improve and upgrade the level of its service to its customer's satisfaction, and will endeavor to enhance its overall capabilities in order to effectively compete and succeed in the Global Market place.
We strive to achieve business excellence by:
- Innovative customer solution to keep ourselves updated of the latest development in transmission, distribution and communication technology
- Introduce efficient methods of production
- Increase the penetration of Information Technology in the functioning by widening the scope of ERP & CRM
- Increase customer confidence by strengthening the systems so that continuity and failsafe system are in place & not dependent on individual
- Manufacturing the products in eco-friendly environment, conforming to customer specification and delivery schedule
- Complying with the statutory and regulatory requirements related to the products and Environment and industrial safety
- Involving all concerned with proper empowerment for implementing and continually improving the effectiveness of Integrated Management System
City Head Office
53 Justice Chandra Madhav Road
Kolkata-700 020, India
Tel : 91-33-24745984/85 | Fax : 91-33-24746537
Plant Head Office
P-200, Benaras Road
Howrah-711 108, India
Tel : 91-33-26516701 - 05 | Fax : 91-33-26516706
Supreme Grid Tech Pvt. Ltd.
No. 15, 2nd Floor, SMS Building, Opposite Sobha Mayflower,
Bellandur, Bangalore 560 103
Mobile: +91-9740599663, Landline: +91-80-26993731
Supreme & Co.
411 E Washington, Suite 1002.
Ann Arbor, MI 48104.
M: +1 734 604 5353 T: +1(734) 274-2513