There are quite a few considerations in substation design. The first consideration is
BUS BAR SCHEMES:
The commonly used bus bar schemes at Sub Stations are:
a) Single bus bar.
b) Main and Auxiliary bus bar.
c) Double bus bar.
d) Double Main and Auxiliary bus
Next is the Earth Mat Design. Provision of
Supreme undertakes power projects from ideas to successful commercial operation with full coverage of expertise in electricity transmission & Distribution (T&D) either on EPC basis or discrete services like Consultancy on Design & Engineering Services.
Our experience encompasses all power networks, including
Supreme’s engineers lead feasibility studies, planning, detailed design & independent technical appraisal. We integrate technical strength with services including the project management that meet
Supreme collaborates with clients to bring value beyond the base requirement & realize their bigger goal. To do this, we often challenge standard approaches. We pioneered a new norm with our design for 132kV Sub-Stations at Delta & Abia State, Nigeria for Power Holding Company of Nigeria PLC. Its footprint is significantly smaller in comparison to other traditional substations.
Supreme offers services which include:
• Basic design & engineering for EHV Substation including Automation.
• Detailed engineering for Civil, Structural, Electrical, SCADA, Control & Automation system.
• Approval of equipment drawing received from vendor.
• Pre-bid Engineering & Estimation
• Framing up of Technical specifications, Equipment Sizing & Estimation of Quantities.
• Carrying out Inspection & Testing at Manufacturer’s works
• Assistance in supervision & commissioning.